If you are interested to study with the Fully Funded Fulbright Egyptian Student Program in the USA, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. Egyptian students are encouraged to apply for Master’s scholarships in the 2023-2024 academic year. This scholarship covers travel allowance, stipend, health benefits coverage, university tuition, and other allowances.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): USA Universities
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See the list below
- Program Period: 2 years
- Deadline: 7 June 2022
All fields are eligible for the Fully Funded Fulbright Egyptian Student Program. (not include clinical studies or direct contact with patients.)
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Technology Policy and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
Fulbright Egyptian Student Program provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Travel allowance
- Stipend, Health benefits coverage
- University tuition and Other allowances.
To qualify for the Fully Funded Fulbright Egyptian Student Program, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: EGYPT. Egyptian citizenship. Holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
- Applicants must be residing in Egypt throughout the application, selection, placement, and pre-departure processes.
- Bachelor’s degree. Minimum of “Good” for applicants in American studies, humanities, and social sciences. Minimum of “Very Good” for applicants in the sciences.
- Proof of English Language proficiencؤذy. Applicants must submit a score report for only one of the following tests: (refer to the below table for approved test centers)
- TOEFL ITP – minimum required score of 550
- TOEFL iBT – the minimum required scores of 80
- Academic or General IELTS – minimum overall score of 6.5 (no required score for each section)
- Students applying in the fields of medicine, veterinary medicine, nursing, and dentistry should be aware that their master’s programs cannot include clinical studies or direct contact with patients.
How to Apply for the Fully Funded Fulbright Egyptian Student Program?
(1) You will need to create an account on the Fulbright website from here to be able to start your online application.
(2) Within your online application, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Copies of certificates and transcripts for all post-secondary degrees in English
- Three Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Test
- Scanned copy of the original valid National ID
To know more about the Fully Funded Fulbright Egyptian Student Program, please visit the official website: