If you are interested to study with the Fully Funded Danish Government Scholarship in Denmark, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply for a Master’s degree in the 2022-2023 academic year. The scholarship will provide two parts: a full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Southern Denmark
- Study in: Denmark
- Courses Offered:
- February intake: 1 September 2022
- September intake: 1 February 2022
The Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship will provide two parts: a full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
To qualify for the Fully Funded Danish Government Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
You must have English skills compared to the Danish B level in English if you come to follow courses in English. Exchange students can document it by way of our language requirement form or by way of their secondary school leaving certificate (min. 210 hours at high school level) or an IELTS score of min 6.5. or a TOEFL of min 575/230/88.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- The scholarship is open for candidates who are come from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees.
- As an exchange or a guest student, you can only follow courses at the master level if you have completed what compares to 180 ECTS credits (i.e. three years of studies) of relevant courses at the university level. Check all General entry requirements for all exchange and guest students.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Danish Government Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail Danish Government Scholarship:
- Supporting Documents: To apply, the applicants must upload all required enclosures to the online application form. Do not send them by email or ordinary mail also, upload the Language Requirement Form (paper form: print out, fill in, scan and upload), and upload a copy of your passport or ID card.
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, you need to take admission to the University. All eligible applicants who are offered study places will be automatically considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed. Find more detailed information about the application process, directly under the link – Danish Government Scholarships.
To know more about the Fully Funded Danish Government Scholarship, please visit the official website: