If you are interested to study with the Fully Funded Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 in China, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply in the 2022-2023 academic year. It will provide financial aid amounting to £30,000 towards tuition fees and travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- Level of Study: MBA (Masters)
- Institution(s): University of Cambridge
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: Business Administration
- Program Period: 1 year
- Deadline: 15 May 2022
- Financial aid amounting to £30,000 towards tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022
The candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although candidates of any nation can be awarded, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Fully Funded Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022:
Check Cambridge requirements and apply for the program from here
Send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores, and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected].
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded.
To know more about Fully Funded Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022, please visit the official website: