If you are interested to study with the Fully Funded ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship in Australia, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply in the 2022-2023 academic year. This scholarship is $28,854 annum and covers Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra and dependent child allowance and thesis Allowance.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Australian National University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Philosophy
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: 31 August 2022
- Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra to commence their Master of Philosophy program
- Dependent Child Allowance (International students only)
- Thesis Allowance
To be eligible for the Fully Funded ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- are domestic or international students; and
- have applied for admission to a Master of Philosophy Research program at the ANU; and
- have a Bachelor’s degree with first-class Honours (some Colleges may consider applicants with upper second-class Honours) or a Master’s degree with a research component from a recognized University.
How to Apply for Fully Funded ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions:
- Apply for admission here
- Note: No application is necessary as all eligible students will be considered just apply for admission.
To apply and know more about the ANU Scholarship, please visit the official website: