If you are interested in studying with the Eastern Mediterranean University Graduate Scholarships 2024 in Turkey then this is the right place to get authentic information. International students are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
- Level of Study: Master’s & PhD degree
- Institution(s): Eastern Mediterranean University
- Study in: Turkey
- Courses Offered:
- Business & Economics
- Communication and Media Studies
- Arts & Sciences
- Health Sciences
You can view the details about Master’s Programs and PhD Programs.
- Deadline: 18 September 2023 / 2 January 2024
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship covers 100% and 50% scholarships for Ph.D. programs and 50 % scholarships in Master’s programs.
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Mediterranean University Graduate Scholarships
To qualify for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Each Ph.D. program can grant either one 100% or two 50% tuition fee scholarships to new international students and Turkish nationals (separately) who hold a minimum Bachelor’s Degree CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- Each master’s program can grant one 100% scholarship and two 50% scholarships to Turkish nationals who will enroll in the program for the first time with a minimum Bachelor’s Degree CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- In addition, a large number of %50 tuition fee scholarships are available for new international students in master’s programs.
English Language Requirement: For master’s programs that are taught in English and all Ph.D. programs (in English and Turkish), evidence of English language ability is required. If you do not have a valid English language qualification that meets the EMU requirements your level will be assessed by examination at EMU. Based on this assessment, one of the following will apply:
- You will study English courses together with graduate program courses.
- You will study intensive English courses first (with no graduate program courses) before you start your graduate program.
- You will be exempt from the English Language Support Program and begin your postgraduate study directly.
How to Apply for the Eastern Mediterranean University Graduate Scholarships?
Please follow the below steps to win the Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship:
(1) Fill the application form.
(2) A list of documents needed for application is given below:
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions (i.e. 4 years of study bachelor degree). English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English.
- An official transcript of all university-level (Bachelor / Master) courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if the CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Three letters of reference (not required for EMU graduates).
- Give details of any application(s) for a grant/scholarship that you have made (add documents).
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests. This is not valid for the programs in which the medium of instruction is Turkish. Native speakers should indicate their place of birth and citizenship. All others should provide documents of any one of the below given English Proficiency Tests.
- Give details of any grants/scholarships that you have already been awarded (valid for your studentship at EMU) (add documents).
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- Statement of Purpose / Intention (Please submit on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialization which would be of interest to you within the discipline).
- Program-specific documents: Architecture (Ph.D. & Master): Portfolio.
- A passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photograph.
- Proposal (for PhD program applications).
To explore more about Eastern Mediterranean University Graduate Scholarships 2024, please visit the official websites: