Applicants interested in studying with Deakin International Meritorious 20% Scholarship in Australia, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
The Scholarship is open to International Students. The scholarship allows a Bachelor’s and Postgraduate degree in the field of All Subjects taught at Deakin University. The deadline for the scholarship is Trimester 3 2024.
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s and Postgraduate degree
- Institution: Deakin University
- Study in: Australia
- Courses Offered: All subjects
- Scholarship Deadline: Trimester 3 2024
This scholarship is available for the entire duration of the course.
- 20% of the total indicative tuition fee stated in your offer letter.
Eligibility Criteria for Deakin International Meritorious 20% Scholarship
Eligible Nationalities: This Scholarship is open to international South Asian students.
To be eligible, all selection criteria below must be met:
- applicant must be a citizen from a South Asian country*
- applicant should be residing in South Asia* (as applicable) at the time of application
- applicant should be applying through a Deakin authorized agent based in South Asia* (as applicable)
- applicant should meet the below-mentioned academic eligibility criteria.
Academic eligibility criteria for Deakin International Meritorious 20% Scholarship
- The overall score is between 70%-74.9% in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program.
- The overall score is between 70%-74.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
All conditions must be met. This bursary is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
*List of countries in South Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nepal
Please note: this bursary/Scholarship (depending on which it is) is only available once you can travel to Australia and commence your studies on-campus. While you are studying online in India (or ‘your home country’ for the South Asia onshore merit scholarship), you may be eligible for the Deakin In-Country 30% Bursary, subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
Continued eligibility is subject to maintaining a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 65.
How to Apply for Deakin International Meritorious 20% Scholarship?
There is NO separate application for the Scholarship. All you need to do is submit your application for admission at Deakin University to be eligible.
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 20% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter. This will be applied to the student’s records after the census date.
To learn more details about the Deakin International Meritorious 20% Scholarship, please visit the official website given below.