- Level of Study: Internship
- Institution(s): University of Adelaide
- Study in: Australia
- Courses Offered: Faculty of Sciences, Engineering, and Technology (SET)
- Deadline: 30 June 2023
The successful applicant and their supervisor, and the partner organization’s focal contact person will have the opportunity to discuss the nature of research and development activities and working arrangements post-selection.
Eligibility for Data Effects Research Internship Scholarships
Eligible Countries: All nationalities, including Australia
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the Internship program in the Faculty of Sciences, Engineering, and Technology (SET).
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be domestic or international candidates, subject to the standard entry requirements for a Ph.D. at the University of Adelaide.
- Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders, and International Students.
- The Ph.D. student must be:
- within the first 18 months of their candidature,
- willing to undertake the research internship for a minimum duration of 60 FTE business days,
- making satisfactory progress, and
- undertaking research in an area aligned with the proposed research internship project.
How to Apply for Data Effects Research Internship Scholarships
To apply, please email the following documents to [email protected] (HDR Internships Office) with the subject line – Data Effects Internship:
Supporting Documents: CV, a cover letter of no more than two pages, outlining their interest in the position.
Admission Requirements: To gain admission into a Ph.D., applicants must meet all university entry requirements.
Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in speaking, listening, reading, and writing in English. The University accepts the following test types:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Academic
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Internet-Based Test
- PTE (Pearson Test of English) Academic
- C1 Advanced (formerly CAE – Cambridge English: Advanced)
For further information about the Data Effects Research Internship Scholarships, please visit the official website below.