Applicants who are interested to study with the fully funded Beijing Institute of Technology Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 in China, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
The Chinese Government Scholarship at Beijing Institute of Technology University is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. It allows every brilliant and zealous student to augment their career development by polishing the skills they acquire throughout their educational career. Furthermore, the BIT China scholarship enables students to study in China for free and to work together with people having different opinions and make their positions worthwhile in a community. These programs are equally valuable for the academic and professional careers of the students associated with the programs. Further, the students are being trained with those professional skills that help them solve the critical issues necessary for society’s wellbeing.
- Level of Study: Master’s & Ph.D. degree
- Institution: Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT)
- Study in: China
- Courses Offered: All subjects offered by the institute
- Scholarship Deadline: 15 April 2023
The Beijing Institute of Technology Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 will cover:
- Candidates will facilitate with a Full Tuition fee.
- Candidates will be given accommodation.
- It covers medical insurance.
- Candidates will be given a stipend of CNY 3,000 monthly (for Master’s students) or CNY 3,500 (for Doctoral students).
To be eligible for the Beijing Institute of Technology Postgraduate Scholarship 2023,
- Candidates must be non-Chinese citizens.
- Candidates must be ready to comply with Chinese government laws, rules and regulations.
- Candidates must possess good health.
- Applicants applying for the master’s programs must be under the age of 35 years. Applicants applying for the Ph.D. program must be under the age of 40 years.
- Applicants applying for master’s programs must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational background.
- Applicants applying for the Ph.D. program must have a master’s degree or equivalent educational background.
- Candidates applying for Chinese-specific programs must have a minimum level of 5 in HSK. For English teaching programs, a minimum score of 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 in IELTS.
- MBA applicants must have relevant experience of one year.
How to Apply for Beijing Institute of Technology Postgraduate Scholarship 2023?
- The applicants have to register online. They are required to choose program Type B. The agency number is 10007.
- The applicants have to pass the material review.
- The applicants are required to pay the application fee of 600 CNY.
- The applicants passing through the material review would have to appear for the interview.
- Applicants will be admitted to the academic review after the interview.
- Pre-admitted students will receive the pre-admission notice.
- Applicants have to pay the pre-paid tuition fee.
- Applicants have to sign the commitment form.
Documents Required for Beijing Institute of Technology Postgraduate Scholarship 2023
- CSC Application form.
- Passport photocopy. It must include a China visa page, if applicable.
- Certified copy of highest degree diploma/ transcripts.
- Detailed CV or resume.
- Personal statement/study plan.
- Two letters of reference.
- Recommendation form by BIT Advisors. (For international students)
- Physical examination evidence.
- Language proficiency report.
- Non-criminal record evidence.
- Letter of financial guarantee.
- Other supporting documents are required.
To know more about the Beijing Institute of Technology Postgraduate Scholarship 2023, please visit the official website of the university.