The scholarship is open to both domestic and international students who meet the eligibility criteria. Domestic students must be Australian citizens, while international students must be enrolled in a full-time research program at an Australian university. To be eligible, students must have completed an undergraduate degree with honors or a postgraduate degree with a research component. The scholarship provides funding for up to three years of full-time study, with the possibility of an extension for a fourth year.
As a recipient of the ARC Grant Funded Scholarship, you will have access to a wealth of opportunities and resources to support your research. You will be able to work with some of the leading researchers in your field and have access to state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. You will also have the opportunity to participate in conferences and other professional development activities to further enhance your skills and knowledge.
Overall, the ARC Grant Funded Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for students who are passionate about pursuing research in the fields of science, engineering, and technology. With its generous funding and access to world-class resources and opportunities, this scholarship can help you achieve your academic and career goals. So if you’re interested in applying, don’t hesitate to submit your research proposal and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic journey.
- Level of Study: Ph.D. degree
- Institution(s): University of Adelaide
- Study in: Australia
- Courses Offered: Subjects offered by the University
- Deadline: Open until filled
The scholarship will be for a maximum of 3 years and has a stipend of $34,013 (indexed annually) per annum. There are no additional allowances.
Eligibility Criteria for ARC Grant Funded Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Applicants may be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia who are accepted as candidates for a Ph.D. degree at the University of Adelaide. International students will also be considered.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Program at the Faculty of Sciences, Engineering, and Technology (SET) in the School of Animal & Veterinary Sciences.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders, and International Students
- Applicants may be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia who are accepted as candidates for a Ph.D. degree at the University of Adelaide.
- International students will also be considered.
How to Apply for ARC Grant Funded Scholarship
- How to Apply: To apply for ARC Grant Funded International Scholarship, applicants must submit expressions of interest via email to Associate Professor Samantha Franklin at ([email protected]) in the first instance.
- Expressions of Interest Form
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must include all of the following documents with the application:
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic transcripts
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Evidence of English language proficiency if an international applicant.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for admission and/or scholarship, applicants will need written confirmation of supervisory support from an eligible principal supervisor. To obtain this confirmation, email research_degrees[at]adelaide.edu.au and request assistance to find a supervisor.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must check the English language proficiency requirements to apply for a Ph.D. degree.
To explore more about the ARC Grant Funded Scholarship, please visit the official website below.