- Level of Study: Ph.D. degree
- Institution(s): University of Adelaide
- Study in: Australia
- Courses Offered: All Subjects offered by Faculty of Sciences, Engineering, and Technology (SET)
- Deadline: 30 April 2023
The University of Adelaide will be awarding the winning candidates a stipend of $32,500 per annum for up to 3 years.
Eligibility Criteria for ARC Grant Funded PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries including Australia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Ph.D. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, under a specific research topic of “Development and Analysis of a Novel High-Efficiency Integrated Motor Drive System” can be applied for at the University of Adelaide.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia/international students.
How to Apply for ARC Grant Funded PhD Scholarships
How to Apply: The students must submit their admission applications via the university portal. Students who want to apply for this scholarship must submit an Expression of interest to A/Prof NesimiErtugrul, [email protected].
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
Admission Requirements: The applicants must have the academic qualification required by the
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 58
- C1 – 176
For further information about the ARC Grant Funded PhD Scholarships, please visit the official website below.