Applicants interested in studying with Fully Funded ANSO-CAS-TWAS/UNESCO PhD International Scholarships 2023 in China, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process.
The study program is open to international students who are citizens of developing countries. The applicants must not hold Chinese citizenship and must have enrolled in the Chinese Academy of Sciences or The Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) to be considered. The scholarship award covers expenses from tuition fees to visas. A monthly stipend is also provided.
- Level of Study: Ph.D. degree
- Institution: World Academy of Sciences
- Study in: China
- Courses Offered: All subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Deadline: 15 February 2023
The following benefits will be awarded for the PhD International Scholarships 2023:
- Tuition waiver
- Monthly stipend of 6,000 or 7,000 CNY/month (depending on whether the awardee has passed the qualification test arranged by the University), up to 48 months
- Health insurance
- Application fee waiver
- International travel allowance from awardee’s home country to China (one trip per awarded candidate)
- One-time visa
Number of Awards: 40 scholarships are available for international students.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD International Scholarships 2023
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master and Ph.D. level study programs in the field of Agricultural Sciences, Structural, Cell, and Molecular Biology, Biological Systems and Organisms, and Medical and Health Sciences incl. Neurosciences, Chemical Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Astronomy, Space and Earth Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physics, and Social and Economic Sciences at the Chinese Academy of Sciences or The Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the PhD International Scholarships 2023, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be nationals of developing countries. (Developing Countries in the South | TWAS)
- The applicants must not hold Chinese citizenship.
- The applicants must be under 40 and 45 years of age for master’s and doctoral studies, respectively.
- How to Apply: The applicants must submit an admission application at an eligible institution. The scholarship application can be made by logging in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Photocopy of passport (ordinary passport with validity of at least one year)
- A study or research proposal (no less than 800 words)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors (with phone number and email address)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Photocopy of degree certificate and academic transcripts for both Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The applicants should be proficient in English or Chinese.
The details of the PhD International Scholarships 2023 will be found on the official website, please visit the official website page.