- Level of Study: Bachelor, Master’s & PhD degree
- Institution(s): Al-Nahrain University
- Study in: Iraq
- Courses Offered: All Subjects offered by the University
- Deadline: 30 May 2023
The university will provide all the following study expenses:
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- Free student housing.
- Free access to the university’s library.
- Participating in university-funded projects.
- Participating with the faculty for research purposes and book writing.
Number of Awards: 80 scholarships are available.
Eligibility Criteria for Al-Nahrain University Scholarship 2023
Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
For Undergraduate programs: Minimum cumulative grade for Medicine should be 85%, for Pharmacy is 75%, for Engineering is 65%, for other programs is 60%. The applicant should be younger than 30 years.
For Master’s programs: The applicant should possess a four-year bachelor’s degree with particular majors in relevant fields. The Maximum age of candidates is 45 years.
For Ph.D. programs: The applicant should possess a master’s degree after a four-year bachelor’s degree. The Maximum age of candidates is 50 years.
How to Apply for Al-Nahrain University Scholarship 2023
How to Apply: The applicants have to apply online through the official website of Al-Nahrain University.
- The applicants need to check the eligibility criteria first.
- The applicants need to register in the international students’ system.
- After verifying the email and logging in, the applicants should choose the relevant program he/she wishes to enroll in and fill out the application form.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of the applicant’s valid passport.
- A photograph.
- Complete transcript/s of records (of high school for undergraduate applications, of high school + bachelor’s degree for master’s applications, of high school + bachelor’s degree + master’s degree for Ph.D. applications).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Two referees’ letters.
- Motivation letter.
- Non-Conviction Certificates.
- International Health Certificate.
Admission Requirements: Applicants for undergraduate courses must have a high school diploma, applicants for master’s degree programmers must have a graduate degree, and applicants for doctorate programs must have a master’s degree.
Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
For further information about the Al-Nahrain University Scholarship 2023, please visit the official website below.