If you are interested to study with the Fully Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals in Sweden, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply for a master’s degree in the 2023-2024 academic year.
This year Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals program is offering about 350 Scholarships in Sweden for International students. 350 Scholarships is a really Huge Figure with more chances of acceptance for Sweden’s government scholarships. Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) is one of the Best Opportunities for International Students.
- Level of Study: Master’s (MS/ M.Phil)
- Institution: Sweden Government Scholarship Program – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Study in: Sweden
- Courses Offered: Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals are available to pursue a 2 or 1 Year Master’s (MS/ M.Phil) in multiple fields.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
Here is a complete list of eligible Master’s Degree Programmes under the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) Academic Year 2023-2024
- Scholarship Deadline: 20 February 2023
Fully Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships will cover all expenses during the study in Sweden. The benefits are given as follows:
- Full Tuition fees are covered which will pay directly to the Swedish universities.
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month will be given.
- Medical Insurance will be offered.
- A travel grant of SEK 15,000 will also be provided to International students.
- After graduation, students have access to the SI Alumni Network.
No of Scholarships: There are about 350 International Scholarships in Sweden.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals for their study under SISIGP 2023.
Eligible Countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Belarus, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- International Students are eligible outside of EEA.
- The student must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of professional work experience.
- An applicant must be enrolled in any master’s degree program in an eligible Swedish University before 9th April 2021.
- An applicant must have leadership experience.
- Must be from an Eligible Country as the list is given above.
Students have to Apply First to Swedish University for their Master’s Degree program and then apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023. Please follow the complete process as given below:
How To Apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals?
The application procedure for the Global Professional Scholarship:
- The applicant has to first apply to any Swedish university or university.
- The applicant can select any 4 eligible master’s programs.
- Once an applicant submits his/her admission application, he/she will receive a personal application number.
- The applicant will use this personal application number for applying to the SISGP (Global Professional Program.
- All the applicants must submit the required documents according to the university requirements and pay the university admission application fee before 1st February 2023.
- After the successful submission of the university admission application, the next is to apply for the Global Professional Scholarship.
- The applicant can apply online via the official website.
- The applicant must provide the correct information and required documents.
- University admission will announce the admission notification by 9th April 2023.
- An applicant whose admission gets confirmed by University will only be considered for the Swedish Institute scholarship.
- Applicants on the waiting list will not be entertained for a scholarship.
- The successful applicants will get the Email Notification by 28 to 30th April 2023.
The Application Deadline For Swedish Institute Scholarships
- Applicants have to apply for admission to Swedish universities from 16 October 2022 to 15 January 2023.
- After that, the applicants have to apply for the Swedish Global Professional Scholarship 2023 from 8 February to 20 February 2023.
Website of SISGP scholarship
To explore more about the scholarship, please visit the official website.