If you are interested to study with the Fully Funded Schwarzman Scholars Program 2022 in China, then this is the right place to get authentic information with the step-by-step application process. International students are encouraged to apply for Master’s scholarships in the 2023-2024 academic year. This scholarship covers tuition fees, room and board, health insurance, and a stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Tsinghua University
- Study in: China
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
– Global Affairs
– Public Policy
– Economics and Business
– International Studies
To know more about the available programs check this link
- Program Period: One year
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 200.
- For USA and global applicants: September 20, 2022.
- For Chinese applicants: May 20, 2022.
Fully Funded Schwarzman Scholars Program 2022 at Tsinghua University provides the recipient with:
- Tuition Fees.
- Room and board.
- Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year.
- An in-country study tour.
- Required course books and supplies.
- Health insurance.
- A stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses.
Schwarzman Scholars will be the single largest philanthropic effort ever undertaken in China by largely international donors.
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Schwarzman Scholars Program 2022
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Undergraduate degree or first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent.
Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements before August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year. There are no requirements for a specific field of undergraduate study; all fields are welcome, but it is important for applicants, regardless of undergraduate major, to articulate how participating in Schwarzman Scholars will help develop their leadership potential within their field.
- Age Requirement.
Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
- English language proficiency.
Applicants must demonstrate strong English language skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application. Acceptable test options are:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT). Minimum score 600.
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT). Minimum score 100.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Minimum score 7.
This requirement for Fully Funded Schwarzman Scholars Program 2022 is waived for applicants who graduated from an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program. The requirement will also be waived for applicants who have studied in English for two or more years at a Master’s degree level or higher.
Read the complete eligibility criteria here.
How to Apply?
Please follow the following instructions to avail of this Fully Funded Schwarzman Scholars Program 2022:
(1) Create an online account at this link for international applicants. For applicants with Chinese passports, please click here to apply.
(2) Start filling the application with the following info:
- Personal information.
- Biographical profiles.
- Language Skills and Test scores.
- Professional experience.
- Experience abroad.
- Leadership roles,
- Awards and Recognitions,
- Disciplinary Action.
- Essays, Transcripts, Resume CV,
- Additional information.
For information on how to filling the application check the link.
(2) The form also required the following documents:
- Online application.
- Resume (2 pages maximum).
- Transcripts/Academic Records.
- Two Essays.
- Three Letters of Recommendation.
- Video (optional).
(3) For any questions or inquiries check the link.
(4) Submit your application.
To know more about Fully Funded Schwarzman Scholars Program 2022 at Tsinghua University, please visit the official website: